Skip to main content

You can get financial support from Veterans Affairs’ if you’re ill or injured and have qualifying service with the New Zealand Defence Force. Your family or whānau may be able to get financial support, too.

Visit Veterans’ Affairs’ website for details.

Financial support offered by Veterans' Affairs (external link)

All support, services and entitlements offered by Veteran’s Affairs (external link)

Tip: You’ll find a definition of ‘qualifying service’ in the Eligibility section of the website.

Last updated on Tuesday, 9 August 2022

Was this page helpful?