What do accessible travel agents do?
They specialise in tours and holidays for people of all ages with a mobility, sensory, or learning impairment, or a health condition.
Accessible travel agents can arrange these types of things to suit your needs:
- Accessible accommodation.
- Accessible transport with a driver/guide.
- Daily living aids and mobility aids.
- Personal support, sighted guides, sign language interpreters.
- Accessible activities, and adaptive sports or adventure equipment.
How to find an accessible travel agency
Here are some accessible travel agencies in New Zealand.
A travel operator that specialises in accessible holidays for disabled travellers
Accessible Kiwi Tours New Zealand
A tour company for mature travellers, families, and people of all ages with specific needs.
Accessible New Zealand Tours
A tour company for mature travellers, families, and travellers with physical or intellectual challenges.
A tour company who organise trips for adults, youth and children with disabilities. They also provide respite care for families that need a break.
You may find other accessible travel agents by searching for:
- disability travel agencies or disability tour operators
- tours for mature or senior travellers.
For help with finding or contacting an accessible travel agency:
Last updated on Wednesday, 10 August 2022