Start: 7:30 pm, Tuesday 15 August 2023
End: 8:30 pm, Tuesday 15 August 2023
Website: Blind Sport New Zealand website
Blind Sport Awareness Training is designed as a basic introduction to educate coaches, volunteers and teachers on vision impairment.
- Eye conditions
- Barriers and how to get over them
- Introduction to guiding and communication
- Practical tips and tricks
- Blind Sports, Adaptations and equipment
- Safety considerations
- Certificate on completion
Even minor adaptations to your sports sessions make a huge difference to the experience of the participant with a vision impairment.
Join us online on Tuesday 15th august 2023 at 7.30pm - 8.30pm