Nestled within expansive grounds, enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside from the lodge's private balconies and verandahs. Located off the main road and close to Kerikeri's shopping, culinary delights and historic attractions. Wake in the morning to a beautiful sunrise and the native birds singing.
The ideal base to explore Northland “the birthplace of our Nation” with an abundance of sights and activities on our doorstep.
- Self-contained studio and 1 bedroom interconnecting & access units with full kitchens for easy self catering
- Extra large rooms (32m2 and up) including lounge suite and dining table in all rooms
- Luxurious 2 person spa baths (in most rooms) with natural bath salts and signature bath bombs available
- Cooked and continental room service breakfasts available
- Great high-speed unlimited Wi-Fi
- Ample carpark for boats, trailers, trucks
- Quiet and peaceful location to get a good nights sleep every night
- Closest accommodation to the Packhouse Market for local daily produce and dining
- Exclusive Cycle Tours with our partners Top Trail
- Wheelchair access and Grab rails
What does the venue say?
Kerikeri Park Lodge offers a luxurious and tranquil retreat in the beautiful Bay of Islands. With its comfortable guest rooms, stunning views, and excellent facilities, it's the perfect place to relax and unwind while exploring one of New Zealand's most beautiful regions. All this with personalised attention to detail and service.
- Paid attraction
- Accessible walkways
- Grab rails
- Wheelchair access
- Assistance and mobility dogs allowed
There are no reviews yet.
Have you been to Kerikeri Park Lodge?Add a review
Image gallery (3 images)
Select any image button to see the full photo.