Adams House are two fully furnished units managed by CCS Disability Action for members and those they support.
The two-bedroom units are fully furnished and sleep up to six people.
- Wheelchair accessible units
- Wheelchair accessible toilet and shower in the bathroom
- 18B has a hoist and a single tilting electric bed
- 18B has a fully wheelchair accessible kitchen
- Kitchen including Oven, Fridge, Dishwasher and other kitchen necessities
- Heat-pump and TV
- Washing machine and drier
- 1 bedroom with a queen bed.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds, all king single except the electric bed in 18B.
- 1 pull-out sofa bed in the lounge.
- Bedding is included
- High-chair and cot
Guests using the holiday homes are responsible for cleaning the unit and removing all food products and rubbish before you leave. If the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition, a $75 cleaning fee may be charged.
Currently no WIFI available
CCS Disability Action holiday homes are smoke free and no pets are allowed.
Off peak (weekdays & non-school holidays): $60 per night Monday to Thursday.
Peak (weekends & school holidays): $75 per night
If you'd like to book but are not a current CCS Disability Action member, you can join for $20 a year.
What does the venue say?
Two furnished two-bedroom units with everything you need to make the most of what this fantastic location has to offer.
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible eating areas
- Wheelchair access
- Spacious areas
- Inclusive attitude
There are no reviews yet.