Independent Living provides free independent and unbiased information and advice about support services, assistive products and general information. We offer brochures and information in a wide variety of languages, and sell a huge tried-and-tested range of daily living aids.
Most importantly, we care about what people can do. We focus on abilities, we find solutions, and we work to understand the unique situation of everyone who comes to us. You’ll enjoy the caring advice and expertise of our team when you visit. Many of us have experienced disability ourselves, so what we do has deep personal meaning to us.
We’re all about helping you find your own path through life – staying by your side and on your side along the way.
Empowering you to live your best life, with ease.
- Mobility scooters and canopies
- Power chairs
- Wheelchairs, walkers and walking aids
- Lift chairs, cushions and orthopaedic chairs
- Kitchen aids, kettles, trolleys, jar and can openers
- Bathroom safety - bidets, toilet raisers, shower seats, safety grab rails, shower mats, waterproof limb protectors
- Continence products - disposable and washable
- Aids for daily living - reachers, magnifiers, dressing aids, pedal exercisers
- Bedroom - electric beds, back rests, overbed tables and bedding protectors
- Hire equipment - wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, bathroom and bedroom equipment
Independent Living - making daily living easier for Auckland communities since 1981.
Telephone: 09 625 0322
Address:14 Erson Avenue, Royal Oak Auckland
Telephone: 09 281 5027
Address:308 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany South, Auckland
Telephone: 09 550 3387
Address:13-15 Bute Road (old RSA building), Browns Bay, Auckland