Cerebral Palsy Society of NZ
The Society fulfils an advocacy role, provides physical, social, emotional and educational means to assist members.
The Society fulfils an advocacy role, provides physical, social, emotional and educational means to assist members; Members with Cerebral Palsy are encouraged to apply for eligibility for the Society's unique and free programmes.
- getOutThere Subsidy for members with CP on their local Total Mobility Transport program
- getThis&That to purchase smaller health or disability products/items
- getPhysical maintain or improve physical abilities and fitness-getOnYourTrike - Trikes specifically designed for children/teenagers with Cerebral Palsy
- getUpAgain professional counselling support
- getStructured to set-up a legal structures to help protect the individual with CP & their families
- Grant Applications (general)
- Academic Grants
Physical address8 Railway Street
Auckland , 1023
Tel: (0800) 503 603(0800) 503 603