Specialist travel agencies
Last updated on 14 December 2021
Accessible travel agents and how to find one
- Do you need extra support or accessible facilities when you travel?
- Maybe you want to go on holiday with a disabled friend or family member?
You could use an accessible travel agent to help organise everything.
What do accessible travel agents do?
They specialise in tours and holidays for people of all ages with a mobility, sensory, or learning impairment, or a health condition.
Accessible travel agents can arrange these types of things to suit your needs:
- Accessible accommodation.
- Accessible transport with a driver/guide.
- Daily living aids and mobility aids.
- Personal support, sighted guides, sign language interpreters.
- Accessible activities, and adaptive sports or adventure equipment.
How to find an accessible travel agency
Here are some accessible travel agencies in New Zealand.
A travel operator that specialises in accessible holidays for disabled travellers. Here is a link to their website.
Accessible Kiwi Tours New Zealand
A tour company for mature travellers, families, and people of all ages with specific needs. Here is a link to their website.
Accessible New Zealand Tours
A tour company for mature travellers, families, and travellers with physical or intellectual challenges. Here is a link to their website.
A tour company who organise trips for adults, youth and children with disabilities. They also provide respite care for families that need a break. Here is a link to their website.
You may find other accessible travel agents by searching for:
- disability travel agencies or disability tour operators
- tours for mature or senior travellers.
Need more help?
For help with finding or contacting an accessible travel agency: