COVID-19 advice for Personal Budget holders

The Ministry of Health has put out information for people on Individualised Funding (IF), Enhanced Individualised Funding (EIF), and Enabling Good Lives / Mana Whaikaha personal budgets who employ their support workers.

Read the Level 4 guidance for disabled people and whānau who employ their support workers (WORD, 271 KB, 2 pages) (external website)