In this section

Support services

Search our directory for services that support disabled people or older people – and the people who care for them.


Getting support for your child’s education: From birth to leaving school and further education and training.


Supported employment services for disabled jobseekers, employees and their employers.

Funding assistance

Government funded equipment, modifications, home and community support, and residential support services for disabled people and older people.

Needs assessments for government funded support

If you or someone you care for needs support because of a disability, a mental health condition, or getting older, you can ask for government help.


Government and community funded transport services, subsidies and discounts for disabled people and older people.

Register as a Support Service

To register as a Support Service on Firstport, please complete our registration form.